2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Points
Ready to upgrade your current vehicle in San Diego? Check out the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe! With a spacious cabin that provides ample passenger comfort and cargo space, the GLC 300 price delivers unparalleled performance due to commanding biturbo engines and AMG® race-derived technology along the entire lineup. Explore the GLC 300 price throughout the configurations with Mercedes-Benz of Escondido and choose which model best suits your needs in Escondido! Then, take advantage of our new vehicle specials!
Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Price Guide
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price here:
- 2020 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $42,500*): At the base GLC 300 price, drivers will enjoy a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC®® SUV (Starting MSRP of $44,500*): Starting with this configuration, the Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC®® all-wheel drive system comes standard. Other standard features include ATTENTION ASSIST®®, Active Brake Assist, and the ECO-START®® system.
- 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC®® SUV (Starting MSRP of $51,900*): The GLC 350e delivers a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor, generating up to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,500*): The 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV kicks up the performance with an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine and boasts a 0 – 60 mph in only 4.7 seconds, providing 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,750*): At the top of the line, the AMG® GLC 63 SUV delivers an unparralledl performance thanks to the AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. With this heart-pounding engine, this model hits 0 – 60 mph in 3.8 seconds and generates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
New Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe Price Guide
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC®® Coupe (Starting MSRP of $50,000*): The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe comes standard with 4MATIC®® all-wheel drive, “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, a touchpad controller, ECO-START®®, ATTENTION ASSIST®®, and more.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $63,000*): This model offers a 385-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, an HD Radio™ receiver, and the comfort of heated seats.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,500*): The AMG® GLC 63 Coupe pulls ahead on San Marcos roads with a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, generating 469 hp, 479 lb-ft of torque, and accelerating 0 – 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds.
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $84,100*): The range-topping AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe provides the same engine as the model above, but delivers 503 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque, and a 0 – 60 mph time of 3.6 seconds. Enhance long commutes and trips with a Burmester® Surround Sound System and drive with ease thanks to PRESAFE®.
Explore the New GLC 300 Coupe at Mercedes-Benz of Escondido!
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs and terms.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Escondido
We would never condone speeding on Escondido streets, but the 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG® models will get you to those speed limits pretty quickly! Which is the fastest Mercedes-Benz model? We’ve put together a Mercedes-Benz “fastest car” list below. And we go into detail about the current Mercedes-Benz roadster models. Contact UsView Inventory 0-60: Mercedes-Benz Fastest…
San Diego drivers considering a Mercedes-Benz should take a quick glance at our Mercedes-Benz price list to get a snapshot of the models that are within their budget. Whether you’re looking for the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 price or trying to see Mercedes-Benz van prices, it’s all down below. Then, once you’re ready to take the…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price begins at $76,000 MSRP*. The price for the 580, the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV’s other trim, has not yet been announced. Check back here for updates. In the meantime, read on to learn about the highlight features offered on the Mercedes-Benz GLS trims. Then fill out a pre-approval and give…