If you’re looking for a stylish ride to take you around Escondido, there’s little out there as visually striking and performance-focused as a Mercedes-Benz convertible. You can find many at Mercedes-Benz of Escondido, where we are proud to carry the latest updates to classic Mercedes-Benz convertible models. Get the details on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class convertible and more below!
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Convertible
Starting at $54,700 MSRP*, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class convertible, also known as the C 300 Cabriolet, will truly stand out on San Diego roads. This car has been updated inside and out with distinct design perks, and its roaring engine completes the first-class experience. Here are some of the exciting features:
- Engine: A 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine with 255 horsepower and 9-speed automatic transmission. This can accelerate from 0-6 mph in 6.1 seconds!
- Soft Top: The 3-layer soft top on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class convertible is designed for beauty and utility. A top layer of butyl blocks out debris while leaving few visual reminders of any harsh weather. You’ll also have a heated rear window!
- Interior Luxury: KEYLESS GO®, heated front seats, the AIRSCARF® neck-level heating system, and the AIRCAP® are just a few of the features that elevate the driving experience to a whole new level.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Convertible
For higher performance, mind-blowing aerodynamics, and more luxury, Escondido drivers can also choose the Mercedes-Benz E-Class convertible, the E 450 Cabriolet, starting at $71,950 MSRP.* This car features the same kind of soft top as the C-class but it has an even more powerful engine:
- Engine: The Mercedes-Benz E-Class convertible engine is a 3.0L inline-6 turbo engine with EQ boost. This delivers 362 hp and gets from 0-60 mph in 5.2 seconds.
- Design: With ultra-high strength steel and aluminum applied smartly, the E-Class convertible is lightweight yet sturdy, with a sporty cabin, a new grille, and LED lamps that cut through the night.
- Luxury: Multicontor front seats with a massage feature, power sport seats, and combined touchscreen/digital instrument cluster interface create a luxurious ride.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Convertible
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class convertible, the S 560 Cabriolet, is a true powerhouse. Starting at $138,600 MSRP*, San Marcos drivers who invest in the Mercedes-Benz S-Class convertible will have an unrivaled performance juggernaut combined with one of the most luxurious driving experiences possible. Here are the features:
- Engine: The 4.0L Biturbo V8 engine has been improved upon this year, generating a whopping 463 horsepower and taking you from 0-60 mph in 4.3 seconds. DYNAMIC SELECT lets you choose between performance modes and even customize with your own.
- Design: Look at the diamond-block grille or the OLED headlamps and you’ll know the S-Class convertible is one of the most gorgeous cars ever produced. The hand-crafted wood trim on the interior is accented with satin aluminum.
- Luxury: Nappa leather and topstitched upholstery cover the message-capable power front seats, while the head-up display and 3 years of complimentary Mercedes Me connected services put you in the future of driving.
Test Drive a Mercedes-Benz Convertible Today!
There’s no doubt that these Mercedes-Benz convertibles look great on paper, but to truly know what they’re like, you’ll have to drive one for yourself! Escondido drivers can do so at Mercedes-Benz of Escondido, where we have resources like our finance center to help you find your dream car. Contact us today to set up an appointment! While you’re here, be sure check out our overview of Mercedes-Benz hybrids as well!