Should I Buy or Lease?
When it’s time to get your next new Mercedes-Benz vehicle for your San Diego commute, you are probably wondering what financial path is best for you. Consider what’s going to work out best for you when it comes to getting a lease vs. buying. Both have their benefits, but you need to think about your needs, budget, and what you desire in your next vehicle. Are you asking yourself, “Should I buy or lease?” The team at Mercedes-Benz of Escondido is here to help! Peruse the benefits of both and see which is the better option for you.
Benefits of Buying
- No Mileage Restrictions: If you do a lot of driving in and around the San Marcos area, you may want to consider buying. Since you won’t have mileage limits, you can drive as much as you want.
- Total Ownership: Owning a vehicle means you can do what you want, and you won’t have to worry about restrictions on how it’s customized, modified, decorated, etc.
- Ability to Sell: Without being locked into a lease agreement, you can sell your vehicle at any time.
- Financing Options: Even though leasing isn’t stressful, financing your vehicle is more straightforward, and usually more open to those without perfect credit scores. You can also refinance your loan to lower your interest rate and monthly payments.
- Less Cost Over Time: Buying a new car is more expensive at first, but it is less difficult when it comes to paying off your loan. With total ownership, the vehicle becomes less expensive to own the longer you have it.
Benefits of Leasing
- Lower Payments: Your monthly payments and down payment are typically less than when you buy.
- Less Sales Tax: Most states have much lower sales tax when you lease. In some areas, you only pay tax on what you put down as the down payment and for the monthly payments.
- Trade-Ins: When your lease agreement is over, getting your next leased vehicle is easy! Visit our Escondido dealership, pay off any remaining fees, and then drive off in your next Mercedes-Benz.
- Great Coverage: Warranty coverage and maintenance is simple with a lease. If any issue occurs while under your warranty – and you haven’t gone over the mileage limit – it’s covered.
- Options: With leasing, you can stay in the newest models equipped with best-in-class technology. Enjoy a plethora of options with leasing, and find the perfect model and features for you. Not to forget, you can always buy your leased model at the end of your contract.
Explore Your Options at Mercedes-Benz of Escondido
Whatever you opt for – getting a lease vs. buying – remember that your choice should be based on your financial situation. Peruse our Mercedes-Benz leasing and financing deals, and head over to our dealership near Escondido to find your next vehicle. If you have any questions, give us a call!