What is Mercedes-Benz Service B?
Performed once your Escondido Mercedes-Benz vehicle reaches the 20,000 mile or 2-year marker, Mercedes-Benz Service B costs* cover many essential maintenance services. Although the exact list of maintenance your Mercedes-Benz Service B coupons with apply to varies by vehicle, you can generally expect:
- Brake fluid exchange
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement**
- Oil Filter Replacement**
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
- Cabin dust/combination filter replacement
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Adherence to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
Difference between Mercedes-Benz Service A and B
Driving down San Diego roads and seeing a single wrench icon on your main console? This means that you’ll need Mercedes-Benz Service A, which, as the name indicates, comes before Service B. Because you haven’t covered as much ground before your Mercedes-Benz Service A, the maintenance won’t be as extensive.
When you see two wrench icons on your main console, it’s time to start exploring Mercedes-Benz Service B coupons in Escondido.
How Much Does Mercedes-Benz Service B Cost?
With its extensive list of maintenance services, you might be expecting a steep Mercedes-Benz service B cost. But you should be able to get this service in San Marcos without the stress of high costs by considering the following factors:
- Model: Different Mercedes-Benz models will have different Mercedes-Benz Service B costs.***
- Warranty: If you’ve gotten a new vehicle, you may have received a multi-year warranty. Check the coverage on your warranty to see if you can save on Mercedes-Benz Service B.
- Coupons: Drivers should explore service centers with Mercedes-Benz Service B coupons so they can save money.
Get Expert Mercedes-Benz Service Today!
Whether you need to get Mercedes-Benz Service B or any other kind of Mercedes-Benz maintenance, the experts at the Mercedes-Benz of Escondido service center have Escondido drivers covered! We use genuine OEM parts so that you can rest assured your vehicle stays in shape. Contact us today with any questions about Mercedes-Benz Service B and more!
*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model.
**Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.
***2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.