After 10,000 miles or 1 year — whichever occurs first — Mercedes-Benz Service A* is recommended. When you bring your new or used Mercedes-Benz to our service center near San Diego, you can expect the following services to be performed during your Service A visit:
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement**
- Oil Filter Replacement**
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
- Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
What Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
Mercedes-Benz Service A costs can vary.*** Before scheduling, it’s a good idea to contact our service center for pricing. Don’t forget to ask about our parts and service specials! We’re always offering a revolving door of Mercedes-Benz service offers to help make routine auto repair more cost-effective for our Escondido customers.
Why Come to Mercedes-Benz of Escondido for Service A?
When it comes to caring for your Mercedes-Benz, you have a lot of options. However, in the Escondido area, we’re your go-to! We complete routine Service A maintenance with expertise, speed, and efficiency. Not to mention, we offer the following benefits to San Marcos drivers as well:
- Our experienced service technicians know Mercedes-Benz vehicles inside and out. They can diagnose and resolve any problems quickly.
- We use only genuine OEM parts during servicing — nothing is aftermarket.
- We value our customers’ time! That’s why we offer a convenient online service scheduler to make setting up appointments a breeze.
Mercedes-Benz Service B vs. Service A
What’s the difference between the two? Mercedes-Benz B Service takes place after 20,000 miles or 2 years, whichever occurs first. Many of the tasks performed during Mercedes-Benz Service A and B are similar, but only Service B includes a brake fluid replacement and cabin air filter replacement. Certain CLA and GLA AMG® models also include an engine air filter replacement to preserve their sports car performance.
Schedule Mercedes-Benz Service A Today!
If your vehicle is due for Mercedes-Benz Service A, B, or another interval, don’t delay in scheduling a service appointment at Mercedes-Benz of Escondido! You’re also welcome to visit us near Escondido and San Marcos for in-person assistance.